Your Weight Loss Problem: How To Cure It By Watching Movies Or Reading Books!


I don't know anything about you but if you're anything like me then you struggle with a weight loss problem. Your weight loss problem consists of you struggling to keep your weight down or struggling to make your weight go down.

Most people who see me wouldn't believe that I have a weight loss problem, but I do. I've battled bulimia and constant gains and losses in weight, of ten pounds each time. Thats what I call a big weight loss problem.

A lot of women and men with the same or a similar weight loss problem would sympathize with me I'm sure. I want to look good (who doesn't?) so that always motivates me to go on a diet.

weight loss exercise, quick weight loss tips, weight loss foods,

But after sticking to a diet for a week and dropping the unwanted weight my love for good tasting food overpowers my need to feel attractive and the weight piles back on pound by pound.

There is always exercise to help with a weight loss problem, I remind myself as I lie lazily on the couch chomping down on one of my non-diet treats. "Sure!" I groan "I don't feel like wearing my butt out without seeing any results for weeks at a time."

Whenever I start a workout regimen I only stick to it for a few weeks (usually less) and then I get bored and drop it. So my weight loss problem continues.

How many other women I wondered (or men, for that matter) get bored while exercising? I thought about that for awhile then I set about to find a solution to help all those poor people (and myself too, of course) with this weight loss problem.

First I asked myself: What did I like to do? What did I find Interesting?

"Hmmmm, well" I thought "I like dancing, but long periods of it are exhausting. I like to read, to listen to music, and I really dislike being on my feet for over long periods of time.

What could possibly combine all or most of these to make my exercising interesting and help solve my weight loss problem?

The solution to my weight loss problem was amazingly simple!

I own an old stationary bike, and I do mean OLD, but the important thing is that it operates. You can do this with any form of stationary bike, whether it's a twenty year old model or an up to date model.

It doesn't matter whether you own the stationary bike or use a gym's or your local YMCA's or YWCA's facilities.

My weight loss problem solution is this:

Find something engrossing to read. It could be a novel or your favorite magazine. Or listen to music that you enjoy, you could even use audio books or any different CD's or things you could listen to.

I suppose if your bike was somewhere around a television or computer with a DVD player, you could even watch your favorite movie.

The next step is to mount your stationary bide and start biking while reading or doing any of the above listed activities, and not to get off for at least 45 to 60 minutes, except for an occasional rest every quarter of an hour.

I usually just keep biking away the whole time and sometimes I bike longer because I'm so engrossed in what I'm reading, and I won't allow myself to read it once I'm off the stationary bike.

After a week of this, without change in my eating habits, or any dieting, I'm maintaining a healthy weight. Best of all I'm not putting on any new pounds, and my legs look visibly slimmer.

So I've kissed my weight loss problem goodbye, and I'm saying hello to slim jeans and size 6 dresses, and you can too.

For the first time in a long while I actually look forward to putting on a bikini ;-)

Fat Loss 4 Idiots

14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Macro-patterning And Interval Sequencing Program

Old School New Body

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Grigoletti Blog
Support by CB Engine