Weight Loss: N Y Millionaire Weight Loss "Secret" Revealed


It is a fact that about 70% Americans are overweight. There may be genetic, social and psychological factors involved in this problem.

Hi, my name is I-key. All my life, I have always tried to eat well. I constantly exercised and my weight remained stable for about 15 yrs.

I believe that good health is one the greatest assets one can have.

Read on and discover my simple weight loss secret that may
inspire you.

My weight problem began 3 yrs ago, when I stopped exercising.

The reason was because I discovered a little known millionaire "SECRET", Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash system. (That enables one to turn his computer into a home personal "Atm Machine" that generates $1,500+ weekly, without any large investment hard work or special training)

best diet to lose weight, hypnosis for weight loss, diet solution program,

After I tested it and was shocked to make more money in a day than I make at my job in a month, I was hooked.

But it has a drawback, because if not done properly, it can make you lose all your money.

For this reason, I decided to lock myself up in my office to work on it day and night in order to figure out how to make this secret money making system safe and risk free for the average person to do. (for more details, please go to: http://www.home-based-business-opportunity-center.com).

For this reason, I was not able to do any physical exercise and my weight ballooned.

One day, I went out, and suddenly I started having pains in my leg and had difficulty walking. I didn't know how overweight I had become, until I took a photo of myself.

Holy mackerel, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw my photo, because I couldn't believe the person in the photo was me! I was about 100 pounds overweight and looked like an elephant!

I was so horrified by my picture that I rushed into a nearby Chinese store and asked them if they had any herbal tea that can help me shed a lot of weight quickly. I bought a cup and immediately started drinking it. In 2 weeks, I didn't lose any weight, instead I started having nervousness and twitching all over my body.

I knew right away the cause was the herbal tea and stopped drinking it. In a few days the nervousness went away.

Then I got on the internet and searched for weight loss diet. I was stunned by the search result of hundreds of different kinds of weight loss diets out there: Atkins, Jenny Craig, Richard Simmons, Dr. Phil, Weight Watchers, Low carb diets, high carb diets, high protein diets, Scarsdale diet, vegetarian diets, macrobiotic diets and many others.

Weight loss and nutrition are multi-billion dollar growth industries.

There are thousands of mlm and network companies out there hawking assorted diet pills, weight loss plans and programs, vitamins and nutraceuticals.

When I went to the bookstore, I was overwhelmed to see many weight loss and diet programs. I saw so many books on nutrition, aerobic exercise, home gym equipment.

On the TV, I saw Winfrey Oprah interview her guests about weight loss problems and listened to Dr. Phil talk about discipline and self control and saw Pilates' infomercial, Bally's gym ads, Lucille Robert Ads, Suzanne Summer ads for home exercise equipments.

I read in the magazines how most diet pills are dangerous especially those that contain ephedra (ephedrine) which has since lead to many deaths.

I was horrified to read about some people resorting to surgery where their stomach or intestines are stapled or reduced in an effort to make them eat less and lose weight. Two celebrities, Carnie Wilson and Al Roker have successfully done this.

Two days ago, I heard Kevin Trudeau (of mega -memory program fame) speak on little known natural remedies that cure all the major ailments most people suffer from.

He revealed that most food processors and companies are now adding growth hormones to food substances and this may be another cause for overweight problem, food addiction and some of diseases we suffer.

The problem is that with this sea of information, diet and weight loss pills, diet and weight loss programs, recipes, vitamins, exercise regimens, books and tapes, it is not easy for an average overweight person to know where to begin. How does one know which weight loss and diet pill, weight loss program, or diet and exercise program is good for him? I didn't!

However, my natural instinct told me that losing weight can be achieved easily by understanding the simple dynamics of how the average human body works.

If one eats less but does more physical exercise, one will lose weight.

But this is not always easy to do, because most people (like me) lack self-control and discipline regarding eating food. Also, most people unconsciously over eat food as a way to escape from confronting various emotional, psychological and social problems afflicting them.

It is the above insight that finally helped me to develop a simple weight loss plan and exercise regimen that helped me to lose 60 pounds in 6 weeks.

I began to eat only once in 3 days. And before eating any heavy food, I will first eat salads and fruits and drink a glass of warm milk. And instead of drinking only sodas, I also started drinking various juices. Twice or thrice in the week, at 6 am in the morning, I got up and jogged about 1-2 miles to get my blood circulatory system up and running.

For obvious reasons, I have started avoiding McDonalds (their fries, Big Mac) Wendy's, Subway, and Burger King restaurants and Taco Bell, with their burritos, tacos, and gorditas.

Once in a while I go out to Olive Garden and Applebees restaurants to dine with my friends.

During the new year, my plan is to hire a dietician to help me plan better meals. I also plan to get a personal weight training expert and start weight training.

My immediate goal is to lose another 60 Ibs within the next 2 months and to maintain my weight at 160 pounds by rigorously following my weight loss plan.

Please feel free to print this article, publish it anywhere or e-mail it to your friends and colleagues.

I-key Benney

The Diet Solution Program

Customized Fat Loss

Manual for Total Body Fat Control

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Grigoletti Blog
Support by CB Engine